- Parking permits are required to park on the streets around Faria School.
- Limited 30 minute parking is permitted where signs are posted on adjacent streets near the school from 8:00 to 9:00 a.m. and 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. (Tuesdays: 1:30-2:30 p.m.).
- A limited number of temporary parking permits are available in the office (if you will be with our students during the school day).
- Do not park in the two Staff Only parking sections during the school day. These parking spaces are reserved for staff only.
- On occasion, traffic cones will be used to reserve parking spaces for the staff in the parking lot. Do not remove the traffic cones from the reserved parking spaces. The reserved spaces are needed so that staff members can park their cars quickly in order to carry out their duties with the students.
- Please do not block any driveways.
- Show our neighbors around Faria School that we are respectful, courteous and value the 30 minute parking.
- Your cooperation is appreciated!